Tuesday, 10 November 2009

I am very excited about the Nottingham contemporary, the new art centre of the city. Hockney is one of my fave photographer, I love the way he puts together different pictures in a collage, creating an homogeneous image. I hope I will find some inspiration and some more time to spend on my own work. I hope I will learn how to use the darkroom and to develop the photos on my own. There will be some workshops in the Notts Contemporary i really want to attend. Hope I will meet some arty friends there. I love arty people. I love art.
Next week.




By the way , i m obsessed with OWLS these days. could anyone tell me what it means.






4 comments:

  1. I love owls and art too.
    in fact we're friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post was great. n i like ur new layout a lot. owls r magnificent indeed. they used to be my favourites when i was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you swap OWLS with other animals ?

    thanks a lot for the appreciation. i just decided to blog more from now on. it will take time but i want to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes that s great. keep blogging. well i still love them. but i think i might favour cats n foxes a little.

    ReplyDelete