Sunday, 22 November 2009

SUNDAY

I like sunday. I was Used to hate it but in Britain everything is different. What a lovely sunday without doing anything special. I ate breakfast at 11:35. met Rachel and Milly (friends from Melbourne) at Victoria bus station. We got on a Bus called Rainbow. Got off at one stop half an hour later. It was a little town where we were looking for an art gallery, an old mansion with an exhibition. But apparently we weren't in the right place. We ended up in the wrong village where we visited the only thing there was: the Byron monument. We got back to the city. German Christmas market, Lee Rosy's tearoom, Broadway cinema. We watched "A serious man". good movie. I ate supper with Emelie and a swedish friend of ours. It is cold outside. it s getting Winter. I m drinking tea.



4 comments:

  1. sounds like the perfect sunday: a rainbow bus and a little town with autumn colours (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could love my sundays that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do u like to do on sundays? tell me what's wrong with that day. the point is that you have to love the small things and everything suddenly gets sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for the advice. i ll try really hard to stick to it. u seem pretty happy so it should work.

    ReplyDelete