Thursday, 31 December 2009

ABOUT LONDON

-http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/ : i have never seen it and everybody told me it's worth a visit. I will definitely go there since i have a whale of time!
-http://www.photonet.org.uk/ : i have been twice; Although it s quite small, it is really interesting.
-http://www.atlasgallery.com/atlas.php : i have never been. I have just come across its website. polaroid is always a good start.
-http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/visitmuseum/wai_average_brits.aspx: this exhibition makes me feel good. there are still some creative scientists. I wanna work here!!!
-http://www.national-army-museum.ac.uk/whatsOn/exhibitions/ : I love old army photography and even children illustration artworks


-http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/photography/index.html : This looks really good as well. OMG what a lot of things!!!
-http://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibitions/gsk-contemporary-season-2009/#photos=gallery_null : maybe this one. I don't know what it is like. I ll try if i ll have time for it.
-http://www.ica.org.uk/ : I would like to go and watch a movie in this amazing art space near Trafalgar square; i went there in november to see some gigs but i have never seen the actual exhibition. It has also a great book shop !
•film 1: http://www.ica.org.uk/The%20London%20Nobody%20Knows+22881.twl
•film 2: http://www.ica.org.uk/Disgrace+22851.twl

1 comment: