Thursday, 24 December 2009

POLAROID MAKES ME HAPPY

This is one pack of polaroid film that didn't work. It 's such a shame that this happened because they are getting more and more rare and expensive.

One of my wish for Christmas and the New year is the restart of the production of Polaroid film packs. There is a project called "Impossible Project" (http://www.the-impossible-project.com/) that has the intent to use different materials and an easier method to produce this kind of film; hopefully the reproduction will start in 649.345 seconds: the beginning of 2010. I hope they will achive success.
Polaroid has a perfect format, an armonic shape and an instant nature.
Polaroid is just about the best way to impress life upon a Surface.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have problems with the rollers or something.
    You may be also missing some infos about polaroids. http://polapremium.com/shop/film/600

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiitos jacopo for this!
    I haven't been looking at the impossible project for ages. do u think they will succeed in restarting production in 2010?
    I think my camera is all right because with a new pack it s working properly. The last one was my father's and it was really old! the black paper at the beginning came out after about one day!!!!
    hope to see you soon!! let's meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe the pack was ok but the battery was exhausted. the optic is not opening if the battery is 0% so probably there were many things not working with that pack.

    ReplyDelete